Classic Constructions' “Aston” Knock-Down and rebuild display home in Yarralumla, was designed and constructed to highest exacting standards, providing that luxurious family experience.
The Aston won:
- 2014 - MBA Winner Display Home of the Year
- 2013 - HIA-CSR Australian Housing Awards Winner – Best Display Home
The display home is now closed.
- Electronic opening joinery doors/drawers to the kitchen.
- Sonos integrated sound system infrastructure allowing Wi-Fi control throughout the house.
- Electric hi-lite opening windows.
- Timber flooring through ensuite requiring innovative waterproofing methods.
- 3mm thick full height porcelain tile slabs to bathroom walls to avoid grouting.
- Reconstituted stone bath and basins.
- Hydronic slab heating under natural timber flooring required careful management of timber moisture content to avoid buckling during commissioning.
- New composite aluminium cladding with timber look pattern allows maintenance-free use of timber.
- Custom made timber panel garage door.